Information for users
A valid travel ticket means a ticket purchased using a mobile communication device ("SMS ticket") through a mobile operator operating in the Czech Republic, which meets all the prescribed requirements indicated in the tariff, and if the passenger complies with the conditions for its use determined through these conditions and the tariff.
Passengers must allow authorised people from the carrier to properly check the validity of an electronic ticket by presenting the mobile communication device with an activated display showing the control code for the electronic ticket.
If a passenger does not comply with the conditions for using electronic tickets determined in the South Moravian Region Integrated Public Transport System Tariff or in the South Moravian Region Integrated Public Transport System Conditions of Carriage, he/she will be considered to be a passenger travelling without a valid ticket.
An electronic ticket is invalid:
- if it has expired;
- if it was not sent by an authorised distributor of the carrier's electronic tickets;
- if it has been modified, overwritten or resent in any way;
- if it was not valid at the time it was checked;
- if its validity cannot be checked for reasons on the passenger's side;
- if the passenger sent a request for an electronic ticket when the authorised person was already checking tickets;
- if the passenger did not comply with the conditions determined for its use by the South Moravian Region Integrated Public Transport System Tariff or the South Moravian Region Integrated Public Transport System Conditions of Carriage;
- if no electronic ticket is found using the allocated code during a ticket check;
The carrier retains the right not to issue an electronic ticket if an electronic ticket was ordered from a telephone number for which the carrier found, within the past 3 years, that the user of that telephone number had enabled the sharing of an electronic ticket. The provision of a received electronic ticket to another person or persons is considered to be sharing an electronic ticket.
An authorised person is not authorised to take a mobile communication device that contains an electronic ticket away from a passenger.
Personal data protection
When an order for an SMS ticket is placed, Brno Public Transport Authority, a.s. ("BPTA") will retain the telephone number of the mobile telephone from which an SMS ticket was ordered ("telephone number"). The provision of a telephone number by a user of the SMS tickets system is completely voluntary, however it is impossible to provide this service to a user without the provision of a telephone number.
The service is operated by DIRECT pay, s.r.o., and technical support is provided by ERIKA, a.s.
Data will be processed for 3 months and, apart from the processor, only BPTA will have access to them. By purchasing an SMS ticket, the purchaser consents to the processing of the telephone number with which the ticket was purchased.
BPTA will retain the telephone number for the purposes of complaints procedures and for purposes arising from binding legislation (in particular tax legislation) only for the period essential to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
This service is operated by
DIRECT pay, s.r.o.
Technical service: GLOBDATA. a. s. (www.globdata.cz);