Passengers may return a South Moravian Region Integrated Public Transport System non-transferable season ticket at all DPMB, a.s., sales points.
Passengers are not entitled to the refund of a fare for single-use tickets or multiple tickets or for transferable season tickets.
A refund is provided under the following terms and conditions:
- the passenger presents a valid, original ID Card and coupon on which the required information is legible and cannot be confused. The coupon must have been issued by DPMB, a.s.
- the passenger proves his/her identity with official proof of identity. The information on proof of identity must be identical to that on the ID Card and on the coupon
- the passenger receives a refund according to the following formula:
X = C - S
- X = the amount refunded to the passenger;
- C = the price of the returned coupon
- S - for one-month documents: S = C x P x 0.045, a minimum of CZK 100
- S - for quarter-year documents: S = C x P x 0.015, a minimum of CZK 100
- S - for one-year documents: S = C x P x 0.004, a minimum of CZK 100
- P = the number of days of validity of the document to have passed, including the first day of validity of the document and the day on which the entitled person applied for the refund.
The refunded amount is rounded down to whole CZK
You will find a list of DPMB, a.s., sales points here.
A refund may be provided on a non-transferable season ticket for a person who for serious reasons is unable to apply for the refund in person. This is done outwith the relevant provisions of the Contractual Terms and Conditions of Travel within the South Moravian Region Integrated Public Transport System. For such a refund to be made, the person applying for the refund must present his/her own proof of identity, proof of identity for the non-transferable season ticket holder and a valid ID Card and coupon. The ID Card and coupon must be original and unaltered and all information on them must be legible. Such refund by proxy is only possible at the sales point at Novobranská 18, Brno. The consent of the Head of Advance Ticket Sales or the Head of the Tariff Contact Centre is always required. It is best to arrange this by telephone in advance by calling 543 174 700 or 543 174 522.